Abstract submission link will be opened in September 2021.
All abstract submissions are peer reviewed. Please do not include authors names and affiliations in the abstract body since these are blinded to reviewers. The abstract committee will email notifications to the lead authors of all abstract submissions as follows:
Notification of Symposia 16 December 2021
Notification of oral and poster presentations 6 February 2022
Scheduled times of symposia, oral and poster presentations will be announced in due course. Symposium time is 90 minutes maximum and there need to be at least three (3) abstracts within a symposia.
If submitting abstracts for Symposa then the title of the abstract(s) needs to contain the name of the symposia and then the name of the abstract. Example: Symposium on rehabilitation of old people: Name of abstract. At the submission site you will also need to add the name of the symposa in appropriate box. All abstracts within a symposa needs to be submitted withing the offical time frame.
Both individuals and professional associations can send in a proposal for symposia. For professional associations the title of the symposa needs to reflect the name of the association and the content of the symposia.
The abstract guidelines, here below, then apply to each abstract of the symposium except for the symposium overview abstract.
Subheadings should be as follows:
Material and methods
- All abstracts must be submitted electronically through the conference abstract submission site by for consideration as follows:
Deadline for symposia submission is until 16 November 2021
Deadline abstracts (oral and poster) submission 31 December 2021
- Lead Author: A lead author must be assigned for each abstract submission. This individual is the first author listed in the submission and has the primary responsibility for communications with the abstract committee.
- Co-Authors: The co-authors will be listed in the order provided during submission.
- An abstract submission may contain a maximum of 250 words. The abstract submission may be completed on the first visit to the submission site or may be saved and completed at a later time. If the lead author does not receive an email confirmation within two business days of submission, please email email@example.com immediately. Lack of email confirmation indicates that the abstract committee did not receive the submission
- Changes: It is important that the lead author checks the abstract data carefully before submission. For submitted abstracts needing minimal changes through 01 December 2021 for symposia and 01 January 2022 for oral and poster presentations, the lead author can email changes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the abstract number in the subject line and the lead author’s name in the message body.
- Withdrawals: The lead author can request an abstract withdrawal until 01 February, 2022 by emailing email@example.com. Please note the abstract number in the email subject line and the lead author’s name in the email body. After 01 February 2022, withdrawal requests will be accepted on a case-by-case basis, but the abstract may still appear in the meeting publications.
19 September 2021
14 November 2021
16 December 2021
31 December 2021
6 February 2022
1 March 2022