Grants for 26NKG participants
The Nordic Gerontological Federation (NGF) offers 13 grants for congress participation, two grants for each Nordic country and one for each of the three Baltic countries.
- Grants are aimed for scholars who have difficulties raising funds to cover their cost of attending to the congress.
- Grants can only be applied by PhD candidates and non-senior researchers from the field of gerontology and geriatrics.
- The application must include the following information: Name, age, education, employment, and reason for applying.
- The application will be evaluated by the local scientific committee, the president of the congress and the president of the NGF.
- Applicants need to submit an abstract. Grants are not awarded without an approved abstract.
- Each grant is 5.000 SEK. In addition, those who are selected do not pay the congress registration fee.
Applications should be sent to Secretary General Pia Nimann Kannegaard: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for application is 15 February 2022.
19 September 2021
14 November 2021
16 December 2021
31 December 2021
6 February 2022
1 March 2022