The Nordic Gerontological Federation (NGF) prize
At the 26th Nordic Congress of Gerontology in Odense the NGF prize for promising researcher in gerontology will be handed out for the 5th time. The prize is intended for a researcher from a Nordic country. At the Congress in Odense, the prize will be offered to a candidate from the country that hosts the following Nordic Congress of Gerontology, namely Sweden. Thus, only candidates from Sweden are applicable this time.
- The proposed candidate must not hold a senior position but should preferably have concluded a PhD.
- A member association of NGF can nominate the candidate to the prize. Argumentation and a CV must follow. No direct applications will be accepted.
- The jury consists of the president and two vice presidents of the NGF and the chairs of the scientific committees in the current and for the next congress.
- The prize-winner will receive an amount of 20.000 SEK and give a lecture at a ceremony during the congress
- The prize-winner will not pay any registration fee at the 26th congress. Expenses for travel (in economy if by flight) and accommodation during the congress will be paid by NGF.
The nomination should be sent to the president of NGF, Steinunn Þórðardóttir: email@example.com
Deadline for nominations is 15 December 2021.
19 September 2021
14 November 2021
16 December 2021
31 December 2021
6 February 2022
1 March 2022